Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 01-01-2012, 04:44 AM View Post #1 (Link) Re intro
8silverstream8 (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 0
Hello! I wanted to re introduce myself because I didn't exactly make my account. I really wanted to make one and so my sister did for me. What I didn't see is my newbie thread. I would just like to say that I had nothing to do with it and to re introduce myself.

I'm Kendall, or sliver. I have been writing since third grade and have had a dream of becoming a writer ever since. Not those kind of dreams where little kids say, "I want to be a ___ when I grow up!" I have attempted to write many storied but can never finish them.

I have been building up my ego since fifth grade. The first story I would've finished, until my computer crashed. I've learned for years now to never doubt my work. I pity the fools that live to doubt.

I am very athletic and according to my parents I was "born a natural athlete." I am also an actress and artist. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm 15 and one of those people that make annoying enemy but an amazing friend. Now mind you I'm also one of those people who will pop up at random times just to annoy you if I don't like you But don't worry, I don't bite... as far as you know. I am an anime addict. Oh and just out of curiosity, does everyone talk in complete sentences?

Okay, please forgive me for starting every paragraph with I, but I'm tired. I was writing until five in the morning yesterday. Anyway, I read mystery, drama, horror, realistic fiction, and really anything that can live up to my...um... what's the word? I think standards but again I'm tiired (lame excuse I know). I also write all of the above plus fantasy.

Please criticize my work as much as possible. I don't bruise easy and I learn from my mistakes. I mean it! You'll hear from me if I'm offended, but if I am then that just means you're a total jerk because again, I don't bruise easy!

I hope to become a better and world famous writer from all of this. I know my goals are pretty high, but why dream if your not going to dream big? It's like the question, "If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?" Are you going to spend it on something like pretzels? Okay for some of you just don't answer that question

I'll let you know when you can read my published books. I swear I will become a writer in Brooklyn New York! Now all I can say is that I really hope someone reads this stuff because to be honest, I'm not quite sure. I hope I fit in, but if I don't... oh well. I'm not going to change myself so you'll have to learn to live with me

Oh, and Happy New years!!!

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!"

Last edited by 8silverstream8; 01-01-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:53 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Nevermore (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 5
Hmmmmm...Got a little fire in you. I like that.

*Cracks a classic Joker grin*

Seriously though, I dig your confidence; you most certainly believe in yourself, but you don't come across as arrogant. It's rare, but pleasant. I think we'll get along.

Glad to see that your dead set on following your dreams. Too many talented people give up on themselves because they believe the odds are stacked against them. They're right you know; in this business, you're up against a goddamn lot. But who says that has to stop you, right?

It's cool that your an athlete; I find that fresh air and rapid changes in scenery can bring about the inspiration necessary to rouse you from a rather unpleasant bit of writers block. Course, most of my friends are into crazy sports like parkour and extreme tree climbing (if that wasn't a sport before, it is now) and the like, so I might have just adopted those beliefs in order to keep up.

I DO talk in full sentences in real life. As a result, many of my classmates consider me rather odd.

Cant say I blame them. Not when I agree.

Either way, Happy Freaking New Years to ya. Here's to a coming year of legendary achievements.

*raises glass*

Yoda: "That is why you fail."

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?"

http://www.terriblefate.com/
Old 01-01-2012, 03:16 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Carraka (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 121
Happy New Year! I'm one of those people who makes an annoying friend, but an amazing enemy. So I'm sure we'll get along either way.

If I had a million dollars, I would donate it to a sustainable cause, minus whatever it takes for me to live comfortably. Living comfortably is defined by my lifestyle as it is currently. Small house, food on the table, internet connection, HBO. If I ever want more than this, make sure you stab me in the back and then steal my money and then donate it to a sustainable cause. It's what I would've wanted.

My mother is a fish.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:38 PM View Post #4 (Link)
8silverstream8 (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Originally Posted by Carraka View Post
Happy New Year! I'm one of those people who makes an annoying friend, but an amazing enemy. So I'm sure we'll get along either way.

If I had a million dollars, I would donate it to a sustainable cause, minus whatever it takes for me to live comfortably. Living comfortably is defined by my lifestyle as it is currently. Small house, food on the table, internet connection, HBO. If I ever want more than this, make sure you stab me in the back and then steal my money and then donate it to a sustainable cause. It's what I would've wanted.
Okay, I will definitely make sure to stab you in the back and donate it to a sustainable cause

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!"
Old 01-01-2012, 05:43 PM View Post #5 (Link)
bookworm (Offline)
Creative Fanatic

Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by 8silverstream8 View Post
Okay, I will definitely make sure to stab you in the back and donate it to a sustainable cause
Sounds like you're going to donate the back not the money.

Anyway, welcome.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:45 PM View Post #6 (Link)
8silverstream8 (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Originally Posted by bookworm View Post
Sounds like you're going to donate the back not the money.

Anyway, welcome.
Lol that was not intended. But you can donate backs... I'm pretty sure

Old 01-01-2012, 06:00 PM View Post #7 (Link)
bookworm (Offline)
Creative Fanatic

Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by 8silverstream8 View Post
Lol that was not intended. But you can donate backs... I'm pretty sure
Yeah, never say never. I/you/both of us should write a story about it
Old 01-01-2012, 06:16 PM View Post #8 (Link)
Rhozyna (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 8
i see you're really serious. 'wrote till five in the morning?keep it up, and inspire me
Old 01-01-2012, 07:04 PM View Post #9 (Link)
8silverstream8 (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Originally Posted by Rhozyna View Post
i see you're really serious. 'wrote till five in the morning?keep it up, and inspire me
Yes I had an amazing idea for my story and couldn't stop.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:45 PM View Post #10 (Link)
FayGee (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 30
Sounds like you have am annoying sister.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
This one doesn't

So ha.

I collect thank points.