Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 06-04-2011, 05:50 PM View Post #1 (Link) ғancy тιтle
Jules (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
Simply couldn't think of a good entry title. Sooo, fancy lettering it is

Anyways onto who I am. Me, myself and I. For all you need to know, my name is Jules. I prefer this to my actual name and think it suits me better :3
I'm a 16 year old young lady XD who is turning 17 next Thursday. Just getting too old
You probably don't really need to know my sexual status but I'm going to throw it in here anyway. I'm straight even though sometimes I may look gay with my bestfriend. Just a bit of fun.
I am a single pringle and like it that way. I give up with all boys for the time being except a select few who are more feminine however not gay.
I live in England, near Basingstoke. I'm in college studying Interactive Media which is fricken puresome (pure awesome put together)
Uhm, I'm a malteser! Brunette on the outside, blonde on the inside. It's very true. The amount of dumb things one person can do can never reach it's limit with me around.

My favourite things. I now officially sound like Julie Andrews in The Sound Of Music.
My favourite colour is red and I really want to get red streaks through my hair however I have no chance.
I don't really have a favourite food except I do love BBQ chicken wings. Nom!
Favourite drink would probably be Drench for still, Monster for fizzy and WKD for alcohol.
I don't really read much anymore so I haven't got a favourite author or book.
I would go into my music here but I think a whole paragraph should be dedicated to it since it plays such a big part in my life.
I like yellow striped and orange spotted unicorns with rainbow socks and nose piercings.
I love painting my nails really strange. I have great colours such as lime green and bright yellow so I end up looking like some kind of citrus fruit.

My music. I am in love with Indie Rock especially The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Arcade Fire. I cannot describe what I feel when I listen to such tunage. The lead singer of The Strokes Julian Casablancas is a massive rolemodel of mine. You may find that many of my writings may be written about him or around him. He has an interesting past of drugs and drink but got past that and now has a wife and son. Karen O from YYY another rolemodel. She highlights the fact that being yourself is a good thing and promotes the idea of being different and unique among the masses. But her music is also incredibly good. I also listen to some metal such as Black Veil Brides. Some of their songs are particualrly meaningful. I'm willing to try out anything when it comes to music except Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black. I don't hate them but pop music is just not my cup of tea.

When it comes to films I don't like a particular genre. Except I tend to stay away from horror if I can help it. I'm a massive scaredy cat when it comes to horror films except Saw. I find that it can be amusing sometimes. I'm not sadistic, it's just the fact how you can see how fake the blood is. I love Pirates Of The Caribbean movies and have seen the new one. It was awesome. I also love Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and the 2nd one as well. Disney films are always a favourite because you can always relate back to them espeically The Lion King. <3 Will always love that film.

I write poetry sometimes however I preferably write short stories mostly from first person. At the moment, I seem to have an obsession with writing stories about people that seem to be under the influence from drugs and/or drink. This has alot to do with Julian Casablancas. He said that he took drugs to see life from different angles. And I am trying to achieve that in stories. I also plan to write a sort of diary entry most days explaining how I take my day to day life and how I feel about things. I am a big thinker and go deep into things so be prepared :3

One last thing before I actually post this super long message

Spoiler:
I do not like Twilight

Over and Out

Jules
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM View Post #2 (Link)
SapphireSeaBird (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 15
Woaw, some essay

My friend, I can safely say you're gonna' fit right in here

"Puresome" - I LIKE IT!

And I love Pirates of the Caribbean too I didn't like the new film as much as the oldies though, it wasn't the same without Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom. But isn't Jack Sparrow just the most legendary character ever?

Oh, yes, welcome, of course, to the wonderful, fantastic, amazing, legendary - sorry, going to steal your word here - "puresome" place ever,
Enjoy your stay!
Old 06-04-2011, 09:00 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Jules (Offline)
Novice Writer

Originally Posted by SapphireSeaBird View Post
Woaw, some essay

My friend, I can safely say you're gonna' fit right in here

"Puresome" - I LIKE IT!

And I love Pirates of the Caribbean too I didn't like the new film as much as the oldies though, it wasn't the same without Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom. But isn't Jack Sparrow just the most legendary character ever?

Oh, yes, welcome, of course, to the wonderful, fantastic, amazing, legendary - sorry, going to steal your word here - "puresome" place ever,
Enjoy your stay!
Haha! I know. I have never written so much about myself

I agree. The new film didn't have the same POTC feel to it. I have never met anyone who doesn't like Jack Sparrow. If that doesn't prove something, nothing does ^.^

Thankyou very much. I'm sure I will
Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 PM View Post #4 (Link)
BoomChikaLaLax3 (Offline)
Novice Writer

It took me 8 minutes to read this o.o .

haha.

We have so much in common. o_o'
Anyways; welcome to YWO .
Looking forward to reading your stories and poems .
Old 06-05-2011, 04:05 PM View Post #5 (Link)
Jules (Offline)
Novice Writer

Haha. Thankyou for the welcome
Old 06-05-2011, 06:18 PM View Post #6 (Link)
pygmyvillage (Offline)
Banned

Times Thanked: 2
Hey Jules. You know, I had no idea you were a girl until I read this. O.o Lol, I guess it's not something either of us brought up. Not that it changes my perception of you. Welcome to YWO, I'm new too.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:26 PM View Post #7 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector

Times Thanked: 454
Three words:

I love you.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:26 PM View Post #8 (Link)
Jules (Offline)
Novice Writer

I like being loved
Old 06-05-2011, 06:36 PM View Post #9 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I live in England, near Basingstoke.
Hmmm, land of the labyrinthian roundabouts. Funstuffs. xD

I don't really read much anymore
x 1000000000 Rule no. 1: writers must read! We be fixing that.

I like yellow striped and orange spotted unicorns with rainbow socks and nose piercings.
You should join the unicorn revolution.

I love painting my nails really strange. I have great colours such as lime green and bright yellow so I end up looking like some kind of citrus fruit.
Orangeeeeeeee??

Disney films are always a favourite because you can always relate back to them espeically The Lion King. <3 Will always love that film.
<333333333333333333

I write poetry sometimes but
We be fixing that, too. Poetries <3

Spoiler:
I do not like Twilight
And on that note, I'm echoing Rose. You can stay.

Oh, and welcome.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:39 PM View Post #10 (Link)
Jules (Offline)
Novice Writer

Originally Posted by Lykaios View Post
Hmmm, land of the labyrinthian roundabouts. Funstuffs. xD

Haha, yes. I'm sure I will have fun when I drive.

x 1000000000 Rule no. 1: writers must read! We be fixing that.

I can't find a book I like

You should join the unicorn revolution.

Oooooo

Orangeeeeeeee??

And orange, and blue and purple XD

<333333333333333333

<33333333333333333333333333333333333

We be fixing that, too. Poetries <3

I struggle with poems

And on that note, I'm echoing Rose. You can stay.

YAY

Oh, and welcome.
Awesomeness