Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 04-13-2010, 06:32 PM View Post #1 (Link) hey YW...
1R-twizzler (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Hey everyone ,i'm a newbie as you can see!
I basically love reading everything especially fiction and romance,and i mostly write songs and poetry but i started this romance fiction and since my best friends are the only ones who critique my writings i was hoping to find someone more neutral
Old 04-13-2010, 06:38 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Clarissa (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 39
I'm about as neutral as a total stranger gets PM or VM me if you need anything, anything at all. Not that it makes my day or anything *cough*
Welcome to YWO person with a random name.

You have the courage to show your writing to your friends? Wow.
Uh, one quick thing - cap your "I"s at all times or you will be shot. That is all.

Buhbye for now, newbie. Don't be frightened if I decide to stalk you or I suddenly tell you I've added you to my collection, I'm like that... Right. I'm leaving now, promise. *Drags self away*

Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth.
(Keats)

When you've looked and looked, and have found nothing better to do: Read it and weep
Old 04-13-2010, 06:47 PM View Post #3 (Link)
1R-twizzler (Offline)
Novice Writer

Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
I'm about as neutral as a total stranger gets PM or VM me if you need anything, anything at all. Not that it makes my day or anything *cough*
Welcome to YWO person with a random name.

You have the courage to show your writing to your friends? Wow.
Uh, one quick thing - cap your "I"s at all times or you will be shot. That is all.

Buhbye for now, newbie. Don't be frightened if I decide to stalk you or I suddenly tell you I've added you to my collection, I'm like that... Right. I'm leaving now, promise. *Drags self away*
Hey Clarissa first thanks for the information about the "I"s lol I'll be sure to try and keep that in mind , and yes this definitely is a very random name but I love the band "OneRepublic" and I love Twizzlers so I came up with that strange name just now

I don't show my writings to all my friends just a couple of them who think that maybe writing is my "Talent" since i have none at all ,and as you can see I tend to talk a lot so I'll shut up now
Old 04-13-2010, 06:57 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Jack (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 114
Hi. Welcome to YWO.

If you haven't already, or even if you have, read this: http://www.youngwritersonline.net/critiques.php

Hope you stay with us forever and ever.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:02 PM View Post #5 (Link)
MetallicGryffon (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 2
Hey there. I think you may may be talented. I do have a habit of reading people and minds, finishing your sentences, and remembering stuff for you. You will weet other wierdos like me on this site and if you need help or anything PM or VM me. Your first reading: You have a chilled attitude, you are carefree, you are not popular, but average, you are pretty funny. There you go, free of charge.

ShadowSeekers: www.youngwritersonline.net/showthread.php?t=6089

Tales of a Magical Elf- Coming Soon
Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM View Post #6 (Link)
1R-twizzler (Offline)
Novice Writer

@DraXzar thanks! and I do hope i'll be here for a while, everyone is definitely friendly and helpful!

Originally Posted by MetallicGryffon View Post
Hey there. I think you may may be talented. I do have a habit of reading people and minds, finishing your sentences, and remembering stuff for you. You will weet other wierdos like me on this site and if you need help or anything PM or VM me. Your first reading: You have a chilled attitude, you are carefree, you are not popular, but average, you are pretty funny. There you go, free of charge.
Thank you so much! and don't worry you're not a weirdo, I kind of tend to do that and i'm always analyzing people and trying to be a shrink all the time lol.
And thanks for my reading it is mostly true!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:16 PM View Post #7 (Link)
Jack (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 114
Originally Posted by MetallicGryffon View Post
You have a chilled attitude, you are carefree, you are not popular, but average, you are pretty funny. There you go, free of charge.
Good guess

/spam
Old 04-13-2010, 07:38 PM View Post #8 (Link)
Clarissa (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 39
MetallicGryffon, can I have a reading? I'm pretty hard to guess

/spam

Haha look at me copying Draxzar...

Oh, 1R-twizzler, thanks for the crit, but read the guide to critiquing. Please?

/spam/spam

Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth.
(Keats)

When you've looked and looked, and have found nothing better to do: Read it and weep
Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM View Post #9 (Link)
1R-twizzler (Offline)
Novice Writer

Thanks guys for the link to the critiquing guide!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:35 AM View Post #10 (Link)
MetallicGryffon (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 2
Clarissa, you send out strange waves...... you are difficult to read. Draxzar, that was not a guess, I was truly born with a talent to read human waves. And you with the strange name, pleasant waves( I freak people out at Christmas by saying " May you have good waves next year too."), can you read people, It would be nice to meet someone like me. And thats all she wrote, its a saying I use after talking to multiple people. PM or VM me for anything, including readings *Slowly back up back in a dark alley*

ShadowSeekers: www.youngwritersonline.net/showthread.php?t=6089

Tales of a Magical Elf- Coming Soon