Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 PM View Post #1 (Link) Hi. Im new. And writing three novels
More-Coffee (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Hello fellow writers,
I am Cassandra and I am working on three novels. I heard about this website and decided to check it out.

I would be willing to help anyone, as well as receive some comments on what I do that sounds good, and what can be ditched.

So far, I enjoy this forum greatly. It has good members who seem very intelligent and I would love to talk to anyone who has a clear mind. Remember: your ideas should never be weighed down by other people's envy.

Well, bye for now
Cassandra
Old 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Majyk (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 356
Three novels, at once? I've written three (four, actually--or more if you count the ones from when I was younger xD), but never two at once. Anyway, what are some of your novels about? And what genre do you like to write?

Welcome to YWO.

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein

Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Optional Toaster (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 30
Hi, welcome to YWO! I'm Optional Toaster, otherwise known as Optional, Option, Toaster, Toast, Toasty, Toastyflakes, OT, and Burnt Toast. I've also written three novels at once...but I never exactly finished them. I'm excited to talk to you, you also seem quite intelligent. A really good way to connect is by using the chatroom and posting critiques, because as people critique yours, they expect a returned favor. By the way, make sure you post good critiques. Otherwise the moderators will get after you, but not just for that reason. It's nice to have good advice, including corrections and some opinions, not just obvious statements or questions. Make sure you read the critiquing guidelines. Once again, welcome and I'll be looking forward to speaking with you!

Soft kitty, warm kitty~
Old 03-11-2010, 02:25 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Morris (Offline)
Novice Writer

Greetings, Cassandra. I'm Morris, and I am new as well. I am also in the process of writing a novel. So what genre will your novels be?
Old 03-11-2010, 02:36 PM View Post #5 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector

Times Thanked: 454
Hi Cassandra,I am Light,welcome to YWO ,hope you enjoy your stay here...Well I never wrote a novel actually but I am willing to as soon as I construct the plot and finish it.Hope we become friends...
*Rose

Old 03-11-2010, 02:56 PM View Post #6 (Link)
v.w.123 (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 13
Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!!! What genres do you like the most? I'm on almost every day during the day so if you need something... PM me!!!

OUT OF TOWN 6/29 - 7/1
Old 03-16-2010, 01:31 AM View Post #7 (Link) Hello posters
More-Coffee (Offline)
Novice Writer

Hello. am so sorry for being absent.

You all seem to have simmilar comments and questions. Thank you very much for welcoming me into this wonderful website.

It is sad to say that I am quite terrible with genres. But, I will do my best.

My first book is Pinky Promise. It is about a gir, Kylie, and her mother has just died in a car crash. It is all about how she copes with that, a new life(town, state, school, friends, ect.), Dads new girlfriend, and a little romance in there. I guess it is a relistic-fiction and/or a romance, but I am not 100% sure. I am on chapter 4.

My second book is Anethisia Magic. A farm girl, Rosy, is on her horse- Hero- and is startled. He throws her off and she breaks her leg and a few ribs. In the hospital, while the anithesia is wearing off, part of her separates from her body. She can see and hear everything. I haven't worked everything out yet. But, someone(probably her boyfriend JT) will say or do something to hurt her. And now, Rosy has this pain in her self that she dosent want to say without telling about her time that would most likely get her in a mental institute. I also think that it's realistic fiction. I am on chapter 1 on my laptop and chapter 2 in my journal.

My third and fourth have no name and no big plot yet. They are just thoughts. Sorry.

-Cassandra
Old 03-16-2010, 03:42 AM View Post #8 (Link)
Zombified (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 126
I wrote a song called "Cassi" once.

People call you Cassi?

Welcome to YWO.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:36 PM View Post #9 (Link)
v.w.123 (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 13
Wow those sound really good I would love to read them! The second one is very original!

OUT OF TOWN 6/29 - 7/1
Old 03-16-2010, 04:37 PM View Post #10 (Link)
Morris (Offline)
Novice Writer

Goodness, I seem to have found myself planning a few more novels as well. I'll never get a break now. Hah.