Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 AM View Post #1 (Link) Katie
Aurora_psych (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
I did not plan this out, im just going to write about what im thinking of.

Someday Katie and I will betogether. Why? Because im going to impress her. Someway. I love her, not because her looks but because I love spending time with her. I didnt think I would ever love anyone like this. But I do. I look foward to seeing her everyday at school, and if she isnt there its usually a bad day for me. But when she's there, sharing lifes beauty and time with me its just amazing. Tears come to my eyes as i write this because its true. Katie is my inspiration, if i haven't met somebody like her id have been moved back to Texas. She doesnt know how much she means to me. Infact I couldnt write anything that'd be worthy or her grace. But i can tell she doesnt love me as much as i love her. She never will. Thats what i think about everyday. If you critisize this, then you critisize Katie. And nothing in the world can change what i think about her.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:41 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Bowie20049 (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 83
What is this?

Click Me
Originally Posted by Young Writers Online View Post
i before e except after c unless e before i because forget you that's why

ಠ_ಠ Did you know that: I has an anime list /人◕‿‿◕人\?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:50 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Times Thanked: 99
Is this supposed to be a literary submission, or a discussion about your friend?

Old 09-29-2009, 03:08 AM View Post #4 (Link)
Ninjatrone (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 2
Love is a barrier. Lust is an obstacle. Knowledge is biased.
Whenever we accept something, we have to acknowledge and embrace the not always immediately apparent sacrifices in addition to what you gain. I feed upon these necessary evils.
Of course, there is an upside to this. With every loss you gain something, so on and so forth.
The only real misfortune here is that the compromise isn't always proportional.
Just some things to think about.

While we are on the subject, I've forgotten an important word. What is the correct term for when a family member is lost, and you are payed a reasonable sum to help you deal with your losses?

Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Bowie20049 (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Compensation?

Click Me

Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 AM View Post #6 (Link)
Ninjatrone (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bowie20049 View Post
Compensation?
Yes, that's the word, thank you.
As for the topic, I think it should be moved to Expiremental Writing, or whatever the section happens to be called on the Writing Forums.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:24 AM View Post #7 (Link)
An Angry Panda (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 10
Originally Posted by Aurora_psych View Post
I did not plan this out, im just going to write about what im thinking of.

Someday Katie and I will be space together. Why? Because im caps going to impress her. Someway. I love her, not because her looks but because I love spending time with her. I didnt think I would ever love anyone like this. But I do. I look foward to seeing her everyday at school, and if she isnt there its usually a bad day for me. But when she's there, sharing life's beauty and time with me its just amazing. Tears come to my eyes as i caps write this because its true. Katie is my inspiration, if i haven't met somebody like her id have been moved back to Texas. She doesnt know how much she means to me. In fact I couldn't write anything that'd be worthy or her grace. But i can tell she doesn't love me as much as i love her. She never will. Thats what i think about everyday. If you critisize misspelled this, then you critisize misspelled again Katie. And nothing in the world can change what i think about her.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm a die-hard Grammar Policeman. But anyways, this is interesting. It's not the usual spam that's posted in the Common Room.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 AM View Post #8 (Link)
Bowie20049 (Offline)
Freelance Writer

This is spam...

Click Me

Old 09-29-2009, 03:27 AM View Post #9 (Link)
Ninjatrone (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Originally Posted by An Angry Panda View Post
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm a die-hard Grammar Policeman. But anyways, this is interesting. It's not the usual spam that's posted in the Common Room.
Indeed, it's unusual spam that has been posted in the Common Room.
There is an itching feeling in the back of my mind that this young man rewrote what he has written here on a post-it note, and passed it to a fellow classmate before promptly departing from his school and returning with a loaded Sub-Machine Gun.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:30 AM View Post #10 (Link)
An Angry Panda (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 10
So, like a school shooter? C'mon, it can't be that bad.

And Bowie, I said that it was unusual spam. Not non-spam.

Closed Thread