Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 11-09-2007, 11:31 PM View Post #1 (Link) Character Answer Game!
Zuzy (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 4
This is a very fun character development game.

The person above (I start) asks a question, and the following person (who ever posts next) answers that question from the POV of his or her character(s). Then they also ask a question for the next person to answer, and so on.

It's best when the questions are actual meaningful things, rather than something like "When do you wake up in the morning?"

Who is your best friend, and why?
Old 11-09-2007, 11:50 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Times Thanked: 99
Ooh, this sounds like fun! And useful. *Thanks*

Calamire: My best friend is Vadd, because if it weren't for him, I'd still be stuck in the forest with all those boring elves. That, and he's actually fun to talk with; he can be serious or funny, whatever the situation calls for. Although he's still working on the funny bit.

What is your life's ambition and why?

Old 11-09-2007, 11:55 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Zuzy (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Ambitions? I don't think a lot about the future if I can't help it. With a war going on, you only think about the war, and hope the war ends. I'm apart of the war, so once the war ends... I'm out of a job. - Armin

It would be nice if I got rich and never had to work again. Oh, and had a pretty wife. I like pretty girls.- Ludger

When I was a little girl I wanted to become an something big, and I wanted people to know my name. Now... my goal is to make it out of this camp alive. There is no future outside these walls. - Hedwig.

What scares you?

---
NaNo 07: Death Machine - NaNo Journal
Old 11-10-2007, 12:13 AM View Post #4 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Vadd: Magic scares me, because it scares my master and his steward, and they're not scared of anything else. Magic is evil, because it's chaotic and can do all sorts of unnatural things. I'd rather face any disciplinary action than be exposed to magic, and I hope I never have to deal with it.

What is your most important memory?

Old 11-10-2007, 12:16 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Zuzy (Offline)
Idea Scribe

I like to remember my wife. When someone passes, if they aren't remembered... it is as if they didn't exist. But it is hard to forget her when I always see her eyes in my sons. - Armin

What is your deepest secret?

---
NaNo 07: Death Machine - NaNo Journal
Old 11-10-2007, 12:20 AM View Post #6 (Link)
Nyx (Offline)
Wordsmith

Times Thanked: 142
Nyx: Amelie. I have managed to convince myself yet again that it was infact my fault that she died. No, I didn't cause it but I didn't stop him when he took out the knife. I didn't understand, but that's just what I told myself. So still no one knows how Amelie died, and no one knows that I was there.

What is your biggest wish?
What I don't like about this site is that there isn't enough social drama.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:23 AM View Post #7 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Bessodar: my biggest wish is that Vadd should die at my hands. First, we were told that he would bring great trouble to my cult if he was allowed to live. Second, he is the third in a line of people who have brought great chaos and destruction to the world, and I want nothing more than for it to be stopped. And third, if he dies, I will be promoted and join my master at his right hand, and together we will oversee the death of the corrupt and violent human race.

What matter confuses you the most and why?

Old 11-10-2007, 12:27 AM View Post #8 (Link)
Nyx (Offline)
Wordsmith

Times Thanked: 142
Jane: What confuses me the most is why he's following me. I am tired of running forever I wish he would leave me alone so I could go back to my family. But it's too dangerous when he's around and I have to kill him. I am not a murderer, why is he after me?

What makes you laugh?
What I don't like about this site is that there isn't enough social drama.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:59 AM View Post #9 (Link)
GeorgeMichael (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 54
Julia: Razlo, there's just a humorous aura around him and every time he opens his mouth it just makes me laugh.

What worries you the most?

Salem's Lot - Stephen King
A Game of Thrones - GRRM
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

If anyone is wondering, my boyfriend's internet is the absolute worst piece of shit in existence, and it causes my computer to slow down significantly anytime I enter the Chatroom. It also causes the chatroom to freeze anyway, so it's a bit futile to attempt to log in while I'm at his place.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:18 AM View Post #10 (Link)
The Grinning Man (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 0
Michael Little: The encroaching hand of suffocating unity, damn the word. The world around us, its leaders and its citizens all drink in the Siren's song of peace, that will only lead to their life being sapped from them. We have forsaken the old path, the one of the world itself. Nature, the web of life, natural selection, call it what you will, but our piggish society is far removed from the Red God's will.

And I intend to remove this worry from our world. As soon as possible.

Why do you believe what you do?