Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 09-28-2017, 07:14 AM View Post #1 (Link) Looking for help with backstory writing
Sayttin (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hi all ,
So I am in no way a writer and looking for help writing two short backstory biographys for characters.
I left school at a young age so my knowledge of writing using punctuatuion and all the stuff is very poor.
Basically I am looking at playing an online game on a roleplay server however in order to gain access I have to write a short biography of the character which I am struggling to do correctly.
The stories have to be at least 2 paragraphs long and contain at least 5 to 7 sentences in each paragraph allthough can be longer.

They also have to have to be written in the 3rd person and have correct spelling and punctuation.

So I hope this is allowed in this forum but was hoping some of you writers would like to either help or write the background stories for me. My imagination would not be as desirable as yours.

I am not too worried about the theme of the characters just that I will have to roleplay as them.
I was hoping for two stories for two seperate characters.
One a young 18 year old male who maybe didnt have the best up bringing and was always in trouble who would like to change his life and be a better person

The other character I would like to be an older male who was a good person but lost something close to him like his family in a car accident or something and now he is losing his way and hates the world.

These are just two of the ideas that I would like but would love to see what everyone could come up with.

So if you have some spare time and would like help me out I would apreciate it very much.
looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.