Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Reply  Find Chapters

Old 07-08-2016, 06:26 PM View Post #1 (Link) we are humans..
sai.joy.28 (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 1
I have a doubt,we are human beings right!!..i do not think so..we are living in a 21st century..and we are the youngsters..the next generation depends on us..but the life we are living is not worth-living.We may be happy,soooooo happy,but do we think about the worries of our planet ?? we are selfish.we are creatures that do not care about the environment.we eat a fruit..it goes inside our mouth..but the peel goes to the road..WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ??We buy many things in plastic bags..things go inside the bag..and later it goes inside animals throat..and it dies..i do not mean to say buying things is wrong,buying it plastic bags is wrong..think for a minute..a small plastic bag..and a animal dies each moment..as people say a apple a day keeps doctor away..but nowadays..a plastic bag kills a animal everyday.earth is a beautiful planet..we should not be the reason to make it a dirty planet...i am a indian..and i am proud to be an indian..i am sure if you are an american..you will be surely proud of it..a clean environment..is healthy for you..and for the planet..it gives us PLACE TO LIVE,WATER TO DRINK,AIR TO BREATH..let us keep it clean..

SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS

DO NOT CUT TREES

LOVE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE

...ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT...

PLS DO NOT MIND ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS..I WROTE IT WHEN I WA REALLY SLEEPY...SORRY...AND THANK YOU FOR READING..
Old 07-08-2016, 08:42 PM View Post #2 (Link)
GeonamicWarrior (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 16
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but if you, the author, believe your writing may be rough to read because you were sleepy, I highly suggest you revise it privately when you aren't on the verge of falling asleep. Just from a glance, I can tell there are many spelling mistakes and grammar errors, such as spacing, capitalization, and punctuation, almost everywhere in the whole, um, prologue? Is this the first chapter to your novel? It feels more like the main idea for an essay on human morals versus wildlife and planet upkeeping.

My compilation of all the great guides, Guides' Gate, for those in need of help or review with critiques, grammar, spelling, and other advice.

"These hands of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning grips tell me to write. Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGERS! Go, go! Go, go! Go, go!" -derived from G Gundam's Shining Finger attack quote.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:05 AM View Post #3 (Link) This post is a reply - don't critique it
sai.joy.28 (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Thank you for reading..and thank you for correcting my mistakes...i am just a beginner and there is a long way to go...
Old 08-13-2016, 04:26 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Emoijah Bridgs (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

This was really great!

Mark Twain

EMOIJAH MELINA B.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:23 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Dav145 (Offline)
Novice Writer

Inspiring. Thanks