Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 03-28-2016, 07:56 AM View Post #1 (Link) Terrorism
Abhiram Ramachandran (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
The recent terror attacks in Brussels and Paris shows us that man is brutal and is immature in many ways. Hundreds of people suffer huge losses due to the terror strikes. Many people are kidnapped and taken away as hostages. In the long run, the worst sufferers are the children of all nations, who are also the future citizens of the world.

Terrorism has no religion. The only religion in the whole world wide is love and care for fellow human beings. I recollect a small incident that I read about in my school. During the Mumbai terror attacks, when the bodies of the dead terrorists where brought to the cemetery, the people who guarded the cemetery did not allow them to be buried there.

Human beings actually do not belong to different religions (as I have already told you). There is no Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Buddhism, etc. These so called 'religions' are only man-made,invisible barriers that divide us. But in today's world, Terrorism itself has become a religion, a religion of hatred.

My prayers and thoughts go out to the families who are suffering from Terror strikes and for their speedy recovery.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:03 AM View Post #2 (Link)
DestinyVamp (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 9
Well, terrorism is actually destroying us, not only by blasts and attacks also by making up the minds of the next generation of who is a terrorist and who is not, a few days back me and my cousin were playing and you can't actually imagine was the concept...me and my cousin sister were terrorists on a mission of blasting a hotel by placing a bomb in the air conditioner's trunk line. DO you believe that? Terrorist terrorist is a children's game nowadays and then the government, I better on speak of it. Now if you take Pakistan, there are 50,000 police cars and 26,000 of them are assigned to the security of the VIPs, the politics is a mess and the democracy in only exploited by the politicians or else if the result of the elections was sincere, I believe the country would have been in better states and even in India, I don't believe is in a better state. These two countries were the first to pop in the mind because I find the two the most troubled and the most hateful towards each others which provide the terrorists and ease to ruin both of them.
I can be by myself because I'm never lonely; I'm simply alone, living in my heavily populated solitude, a harum-scarum of infinity and eternity, and Infinity and Eternity seem to take a liking to the likes of me.
― Bohumil Hrabal, Too Loud a Solitude