Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 10:10 PM View Post #11 (Link) Come on
kidzrulz101 (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 3
Last year I got to pick whatever I wanted to where, and I took like an hour a day to figure out what to where, and changed a lot of times. So, this year I've decided that if I have a 'dress code' it would help me concentrate more on school work. Oh, and I never where a shirt that shows my belly-button. Those things are inappropriate.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:52 AM View Post #12 (Link)
calm drinker of tea (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Funny, I was just discussing this with my mom an hour ago and she said some interesting stuff.
I quote,
The idea of a dress code is not an entirely bad one, because it is good for young people to dress in a way that they will not be viewed in their society as desperate or self depriciative. the problem is that most school dress codes are directed specifically against women, and are designed to prevent the girls from ``distracting'' the boys. This is so sexist, and it also promotes the concept that women are responsible for the men controlling themselves, which should not be the case.

(Sorry about run on semtences; they are my fatal flaw.)

Old 07-09-2016, 02:54 PM View Post #13 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
This thread is nearly a year old. Please check dates before bumping very old threads.

Closed Thread