Yes 2 33.33%
Yes 1 16.67%
Yes 3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2013, 10:13 PM View Post #1 (Link) Hello My Name Is Ronen
Ronen (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Hello everyone. I'm new here and you guys can call me Ronen. I won't say my real name yet but maybe after I've settled into this forum a bit. I love to eat Chinese food (Pork fried rice with sesame chicken mixed w/ General Tso's chicken with fortune cookies and a Coke). I also love to play mmorpg games (massively multiplayer online role playing games), I love reading and writing and since I'm writing a book I thought it I would like to interact with other writers. I'm only 12 years old by the way. If you guys would like to ask any questions about me, ask them and I'll reply to them as soon as I can
Old 03-06-2013, 11:12 PM View Post #2 (Link) Heh
chasie (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 7
Hey there it's nice to meet you. Oh so you like Chinese food huh, well do you like ramen? What kind's of games do you like? do you play on a game system or just computer? What kind of music do you like? What types of books are you into (example: war, mystery, si-fi) and what comics? I'm gonna leave some questions for everyone else to ask so my last one is do you watch any anime?
I just wanna know 'cause I might recommend something to you. Oh and I almost forgot it's nice to hear that your dreaming of writing a novel. I think that's enough questions (for now at least) but if you have any of your own about the site or you need advice then just ask one of us (we're here to help each other after all).

Last edited by chasie; 03-06-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 AM View Post #3 (Link)
soccerplayer123 (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 2
Nice to meet you!! I'm new here too and i think this website is amazing!! Many people dream of writing a book, only if it could get easier!!! I guess that's the fun part trying to challenge yourself!!! Do you have a favorite author or book? If you could go one place in the world what would it be?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:23 AM View Post #4 (Link)
Lizzie (Offline)
Creative Fanatic

Times Thanked: 41
12 years old with good grammar, promising. I joined when I was 12, and let me tell, you're doing a darn sight better than I was already.

Welcome to YWO.

Critiques upon request.

Twins with Lykaios.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:35 PM View Post #5 (Link)
Faust (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 18
Welcome to YWO! I agree with Lizzie, it is very rare and promising to find a 12 year old with good grammatical skills. Anyway, I also really like mmorpgs

Have fun!
Of course it is. It's resourceful. It is my inside demon after all."
-Skullduggery Pleasent.

I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have the recipe for grandeur

My ywo family
Ji- Wifey. I shall be yours for ever and not even Emma Waton can compare
Emma- Daughter.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:05 PM View Post #6 (Link)
Ronen (Offline)
Novice Writer

Well, I have never tried Ramen noodles so I don't know how it tastes to judge it. But it does look delicious and I think I'll like it if I try it. The type of games I like are virtual world games. Some of them I play are Animal Jam, Poptropica, ourWorld, and Monkey Quest. I also especially like Monkey Quest. I'll make a post about all the games I play soon. I have a long list. When I had my Nintendo 3DS, I had three games that kept me busy for a couple of months. Then I beat all of them and to this day I haven't touched my 3DS. It's only been for a couple of months I haven't used it, though. But now I play games on a computer because like I said before, I love to play MMORPG games (massively multiplayer online role playing games). I like different types of music but my favorite would have to be classic rock or classical rock whichever way it is said. The reason is because rock and roll and classic music are my most favorites and I was happy that there was a mix of both of them and now I love classic rock. I like books that are interesting to me and those that have a good plot. My most favorites are adventure, comedy, cartoon, comics, sci-fi, how-to's, and mostly mystery. I am into Spider-man comics because he is my favorite superhero and I want to start collecting his comics. I am also into Captain Marvel and Daredevil and I want to learn more about those superheroes and collect their comics. I don't watch anime that much but I will start to. I get bored of most TV shows easily and animes are really good and I would love try them..
Old 03-09-2013, 07:43 AM View Post #7 (Link)
Faust (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 18
If you're planning to watch some anime, I would like to suggest Sword Art Online. It's actually an anime about a MMORPG.
Of course it is. It's resourceful. It is my inside demon after all."
-Skullduggery Pleasent.

I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have the recipe for grandeur

My ywo family
Ji- Wifey. I shall be yours for ever and not even Emma Waton can compare
Emma- Daughter.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 AM View Post #8 (Link)
Ronen (Offline)
Novice Writer

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely try it out.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 AM View Post #9 (Link)
Ronen (Offline)
Novice Writer

Thank you Faust. I just watched the first episode and it was amazing. It was a little surprising at first when the game creator said you can't log out. I love those types of games, but I freak out if I couldn't log out. It was also funny when Klein kept getting hit by the boar (or hog) and Kirito keeps telling him that you're not supposed to feel it. The ending was kinda weird when Klein said Kirito had a cute face but this show is spectacular. I'll definitely watch the whole show.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:27 AM View Post #10 (Link)
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by Ronen View Post
Well, I have never tried Ramen noodles so I don't know how it tastes to judge it. But it does look delicious and I think I'll like it if I try it. The type of games I like are virtual world games. Some of them I play are Animal Jam, Poptropica, ourWorld, and Monkey Quest. I also especially like Monkey Quest. I'll make a post about all the games I play soon. I have a long list. When I had my Nintendo 3DS, I had three games that kept me busy for a couple of months. Then I beat all of them and to this day I haven't touched my 3DS. It's only been for a couple of months I haven't used it, though. But now I play games on a computer because like I said before, I love to play MMORPG games (massively multiplayer online role playing games). I like different types of music but my favorite would have to be classic rock or classical rock whichever way it is said. The reason is because rock and roll and classic music are my most favorites and I was happy that there was a mix of both of them and now I love classic rock. I like books that are interesting to me and those that have a good plot. My most favorites are adventure, comedy, cartoon, comics, sci-fi, how-to's, and mostly mystery. I am into Spider-man comics because he is my favorite superhero and I want to start collecting his comics. I am also into Captain Marvel and Daredevil and I want to learn more about those superheroes and collect their comics. I don't watch anime that much but I will start to. I get bored of most TV shows easily and animes are really good and I would love try them..
Classic rock isn't classical music mixed with rock. It's just rock that's old enough to be considered "classic". At this point it's anything from the early 90's and back.

I'm glad to have another comic book fan, especially a Marvel fan.