The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 05-22-2017, 03:17 PM View Post #1 (Link) Smiley in da house
miss_smiley (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Location: Not sure... but it's dark and hot and smells of...burning...
Times Thanked: 33
And I don't even care how dated that sounds.

I'm available for crits, yo. Comment or PM me to let me know what you desperately want my eyes on (gross visual, but I stand by it). For those unfamiliar with my (extremely thorough, ridiculously nit-picky, but in general, I think pretty helpful) work, check it. If you want me brutally disfiguring your prose and throwing out post-mortems on it like I'm a totally qualified mortician and not at all just a sicko with a scalpel who deeeeeefinitely didn't escape from her conviction at a local asylum, bring it on. I work best with prose, but I'm not adverse to squinting at some stanzas, peeping at some poems or - dare I say it - catching my eye on a few couplets (weak sauce, I know. It's late here). I'm also an actual musician in my day-to-day life, so lyrics are a thing I study, write & arrange.

Show me what you're working with.

Do your worst, internet.