Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 02-02-2017, 09:49 PM View Post #1 (Link) Introduction to the weirdest person ever
SpaceTrash (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Salutations, the name's Trash...
SpaceTrash that is.
My name is Lane (no it's not my birth name, I just hate my real name.)
I am a girl, I guess. I mean gender is one confusing loophole of a topic to go through.
Origin story: It was December 30th 2003, a writer was born. 7 years later: In second grade, I shared a story I had written with my whole entire school. There was an assembly on this group that specializes in acting out stories. Our Elementary school used the Seven Habits system. We were supposed to write a story based on one of the 7 Habits. I wrote about the habit "Think win-win". My story was about my brother and I fighting over a piece of gum, and my mom coming in to solve the problem. I've always loved writing, but on that day is when I discovered that I could change the world with my writing.

Fast Forward to July 15th 2016. That was the fist day I got to experience the life-changing camp that is "Cranbrooks Young Author's Camp." I had no idea that deciding to go to that camp was going to be the best decision of my life so far. Every day I got to share my pieces with my campmates (it was a group of about 10 kids.) Not only was that the day I went to the best camp of my life, it was the day I met my soul mate. Okay before you stop reading because this is going to be one of those mushy love stories, you're right. It is, kind of...

Jake: So this is the part of my little autobiography thing where I get deep. Deeper than the lowest part of the Ocean. Jake and I have been on and off friends since well, July 15th. I remember my first impression of him. It wasn't a nice one though. He had been at the camp since the 2nd week. (There were 6 weeks in total.) Not even 5 minutes into the camps first actual lesson, and Jake was already spaced out. I thought he was disinterested and not a good person. Well...
I was undoubtedly wrong. Jake and I have a lot in common with each other. We both love writing (oh wow what a surprise!), we both are into space, he is more than me though. Jake wants to be a Astronomer when he grows up. We also are emos (sort of), we like Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and other artists like that.
So, the reason why we've been on and off friends is because he rarely responds to my texts. He was free over most of the summer, (even though I haven't seen him after camp :c...) he was also free over winter break, but of course I was out of state. He said he would consider being in a romantic relationship with me in the future. We've had many conversations like this. That gives me a speck of hope. I really like him, like a lot. It's more than a crush at this point, it's become a unhealthy obsession.
I've been writing in diaries/journals every day for the past 8 months. It's been going pretty well.
Another thing that I like is singing, I've only stated liking it the March of 2016. Now I'm taking singing lessons and in the summer, I was a vocalist in my local School Of Rock camp. I'll be returning there also. On the other side of things, I'm really into listening to music. As said previously, I like Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance. I also listen to Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Troye Sivan, Katy Perry, The 1975, Dodie Clark, Waterparks, Chvrches, and The Maine.
Concerts: Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour 8/11/2014. Starkey Hearing gala/Katy Perry benefit concert on 7/27?/2015. Twenty One Pilots Emotional Road Show 6/3/2016. Last but certainly not least, I'm seeing Panic! At The Disco on 3/10/2017.

Au Revoir, Lane/SpaceTrash.