Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 11-01-2007, 02:19 PM View Post #11 (Link)
Carraka (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 121
Well--Lyle didn't give me much to go on, did he?

I'm going to try again!

HI LYLE I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK CITY (ACTUALLY NO, BUT I'VE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES, SO I CAN JUST PRETEND AND I HATE ALL CAPS, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE BUT I'M A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND YOU SHOULD STAY HERE BECAUSE THIS WELCOME IS GOOD AND DOES NOT NOT NOT HURT YOUR EYES PLUS IT'S NANOWRIMO AND I'M HAPPY AND HAPPIER THAN HAPPYNESS AND HAPPINESS IS SPELLED WITH AN I AND CARRAKA ISN'T MY NAME BUT SOME PEOPLE CALL ME CAR AND I WRITE FANTASY BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO WELCOME AND BYE AND HI AND I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK CITY (ACTUALLY NO, BUT I'VE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES, SO I CAN JUST PRETEND AND I HATE ALL CAPS, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE BUT I'M A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND YOU SHOULD STAY HERE BECAUSE THIS WELCOME IS GOOD AND DOES NOT NOT NOT HURT YOUR EYES PLUS IT'S NANOWRIMO AND I'M HAPPY AND HAPPIER THAN HAPPYNESS AND HAPPINESS IS SPELLED WITH AN I AND CARRAKA ISN'T MY NAME BUT SOME PEOPLE CALL ME CAR AND I WRITE FANTASY BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO WELCOME AND BYE AND HI AND I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK CITY (ACTUALLY NO, BUT I'VE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES, SO I CAN JUST PRETEND AND I HATE ALL CAPS, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE BUT I'M A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND YOU SHOULD STAY HERE BECAUSE THIS WELCOME IS GOOD AND DOES NOT NOT NOT HURT YOUR EYES PLUS IT'S NANOWRIMO AND I'M HAPPY AND HAPPIER THAN HAPPYNESS AND HAPPINESS IS SPELLED WITH AN I AND CARRAKA ISN'T MY NAME BUT SOME PEOPLE CALL ME CAR AND I WRITE FANTASY BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO WELCOME AND BYE AND HI AND I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK CITY (ACTUALLY NO, BUT I'VE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES, SO I CAN JUST PRETEND AND I HATE ALL CAPS, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE BUT I'M A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND YOU SHOULD STAY HERE BECAUSE THIS WELCOME IS GOOD AND DOES NOT NOT NOT HURT YOUR EYES PLUS IT'S NANOWRIMO AND I'M HAPPY AND HAPPIER THAN HAPPYNESS AND HAPPINESS IS SPELLED WITH AN I AND CARRAKA ISN'T MY NAME BUT SOME PEOPLE CALL ME CAR AND I WRITE FANTASY BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO WELCOME AND BYE AND HI AND I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL FROM NEW YORK CITY (ACTUALLY NO, BUT I'VE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES, SO I CAN JUST PRETEND AND I HATE ALL CAPS, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE BUT I'M A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND YOU SHOULD STAY HERE BECAUSE THIS WELCOME IS GOOD AND DOES NOT NOT NOT HURT YOUR EYES PLUS IT'S NANOWRIMO AND I'M HAPPY AND HAPPIER THAN HAPPYNESS AND HAPPINESS IS SPELLED WITH AN I AND CARRAKA ISN'T MY NAME BUT SOME PEOPLE CALL ME CAR AND I WRITE FANTASY BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO WELCOME AND BYE AND HI AND I'M AN INSANE CRAZY GIRL.

Yeah, that'll probably chase him away right quick. x.x

My mother is a fish.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:11 PM View Post #12 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Times Thanked: 99
Never do that again, Carraka. Just...scary....

Old 11-01-2007, 05:14 PM View Post #13 (Link)
jordanisonfire (Offline)
Master of English

Times Thanked: 97
Wow. As Andrew said, that is scary.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:18 PM View Post #14 (Link)
Carraka (Offline)
Freelance Writer

THAT'S OKAY I'M ALSO FUN-LOVING AND HAPPY AND NOT SCARY AT ALL SO--

Wait--you don't want me to do that again? I thought it was pretty unique. And insane. Like you said it should be...?

My mother is a fish.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM View Post #15 (Link)
Crocolyle (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 34
I'm too stunned to run away.

I guess I'll talk more about myself... I'm from Baltimore and I'm a freshman in college majoring in Journalism. I've never gotten anything published except in like my high school's newspaper (I was the Editor) and literary magazine. I wrote and directed a play in my senior year that the Introduction to Theatre class performed. I also wrote for my friend's comedy site for a while www.iquibble.net, ranting about people I served at a restaurant I used to work at or writing short stories about a vegetable-themed superhero.

Besides reading and writing, my other interests include: making short films (so far I wrote and acted in one available at www.youtube.com/thedimemuseum It's called Deipnophobia Illustrated. I played Jonathan. I have a couple other scripts I'd like to shoot, but no time), medieval combat reenactment, drama, mythology, chess, paintball, laser tag, art (I draw, paint, and make pottery), eating exotic foods, improv comedy, Latin, history, and that kind of stuff. I'm not much of an athlete but I love playing baseball and football with friends.

And those are some facts about me.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:21 PM View Post #16 (Link)
Andy (Offline)
Administrator

Times Thanked: 99
Ah, so you ARE Nick! I was wondering about that.

Much better intro! I'm glad to see you joined!

Old 11-01-2007, 05:24 PM View Post #17 (Link)
Carraka (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Hi Nick/Lyle!

Thank you for proving me to be awesome. See--I didn't scare you away. I stunned you, and you wanted to learn more, and then you made a proper intro. Now I can--

WOW I TOTALLY WANT TO WATCH THAT SHORT FILM NOW AND SINCE YOU GAVE ME A LINK I'LL GO WATCH IT AND I KNOW LOADS OF PEOPLE NAMED JONATHAN OKAY MAYBE JUST FOUR AND YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM EXCEPT YOUR NAME IS NICK SO I GUESS NOT--

Edit: I'm going to stop doing that now, because I'm annoying myself. However, if you ever meet Car2, well--she has a new favorite button on the keyboard.

My mother is a fish.

Last edited by Carraka; 11-01-2007 at 05:28 PM.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:10 PM View Post #18 (Link)
Crocolyle (Offline)
Aspiring Author

It looks like I've been found out. Awesome site, by the way, Andy.

Carraka, I hope you enjoy the film. It's kind of trippy and it isn't very high quality, but hopefully it'll make you smile. And if you like, you can call me Jonathan.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:14 PM View Post #19 (Link)
Carraka (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Okay! I'll call you Jonathan! The film was hilarious! I didn't quite understand it, but...

...speak...speak...SPEAK....SPEAK!!!

It was only a dream. xDD And now I know a new word. One to use during pleasant dinner conversations with the family.

My mother is a fish.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:21 PM View Post #20 (Link)
Crocolyle (Offline)
Aspiring Author

You can use it when entertaining your family with your witty repartee.