Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 05-27-2016, 09:32 PM View Post #1571 (Link)
lalodragon (Offline)
Global Moderator

Times Thanked: 193
No wifi until Tuesday because I'm moving to Pittsburgh for the summer, love ya'll.

EDIT: nevermind, can we have a holla for shared wireless internet across public university campuses?!

Last edited by lalodragon; 05-28-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:37 AM View Post #1572 (Link) Been a while...
GeonamicWarrior (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 16
It's been a long time since I've been active. Sorry about that, everyone! I've had some deep family issues, and still have them, but they're not as bad now as they were before. I hope I can get back in the swing of things again soon!

My compilation of all the great guides, Guides' Gate, for those in need of help or review with critiques, grammar, spelling, and other advice.

"These hands of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning grips tell me to write. Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGERS! Go, go! Go, go! Go, go!" -derived from G Gundam's Shining Finger attack quote.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:14 PM View Post #1573 (Link)
vaultoutfielder (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
You're leaving I wonder where you're going lol
Old 08-03-2016, 05:12 PM View Post #1574 (Link)
Reader.of.Dreams (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 1
Hello y'all, not sure if anyone remembers me...I was here about, say, 10-11 months ago? I was pretty active for a little while, but stopped due to school during the time. Now, I've graduated high school, on my way to college! So the only reason I haven't been here more is because I simply kept forgetting to visit the site, or was to distracted. But I'm back now! (i think... at least for the meanwhile.) Hope to get back into things around here. If not, then at least I'll be reading posts and other people's writing.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:09 PM View Post #1575 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
Welcome back!
Old 03-02-2017, 11:48 AM View Post #1576 (Link)
miss_smiley (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Location: Not sure... but it's dark and hot and smells of...burning...
Times Thanked: 33
So, for about the billioneth time, I'm back! For some weird reason, I have apparently been bumped back down to being a "Literary Newbie", so that's fun. Let me know if you want/need a crit! <3
Old 03-02-2017, 05:23 PM View Post #1577 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 87
Originally Posted by miss_smiley View Post
So, for about the billioneth time, I'm back! For some weird reason, I have apparently been bumped back down to being a "Literary Newbie", so that's fun. Let me know if you want/need a crit! <3
According to your portfolio, Miss Smiley, in terms of creativity you are definitely somebody, not anybody; and I would try to make a critique on your writings, but they were written a long time ago, so it seems pointless to do so now.
Perhaps, you are going to post something new?
Dabs
"I believe we stand together to address the real issues facing this country, not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. Let's create an America that works for all of us, not the handful on top." Senator B.Sanders
Old 03-04-2017, 10:44 PM View Post #1578 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
YOU! Helloo!

I'm afraid it's rather quiet here these days, but it's wonderful to see you again.

Also I have actually no idea why your profile thinks you only have 5 posts when your history has like 500 pages of posts. O.o
Old 03-14-2017, 04:23 PM View Post #1579 (Link)
miss_smiley (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Location: Not sure... but it's dark and hot and smells of...burning...
Times Thanked: 33
Maybe the forum is punishing me for my lack of constancy. Alas!

And YOU! <3 Lily, I love thee. <3 It's wonderful to see you too!

And 's'uuuuuup, Georgy. Cheers, man! I'm a little flattered that you think so. And perhaps I shall. I'm currently pondering which of my pieces would make the best kick-down-the-door-return to the forum. The competition, having been away from my writing for so long, is not exactly brilliant.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:49 AM View Post #1580 (Link)
Bloggerscott (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Maybe the forum is punishing me for my lack of constancy. Alas!

And YOU! <3 Lily, I love thee. <3 It's wonderful to see you too!

And 's'uuuuuup, Georgy. Cheers, man! I'm a little flattered that you think so. And perhaps I shall. I'm currently pondering which of my pieces would make the best kick-down-the-door-return to the forum. The competition, having been away from my writing for so long, is not exactly brilliant.
I checked your link but it is not working. Could you provide the another link which is working..?