Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 03-15-2013, 05:19 PM View Post #1 (Link) The Boat: RP
GoodGracious (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 35
I had an idea for a RP and thought there might be a few people interested in getting involved. I'd be more than happy to put work into this and get a coherent plot, plan, rules etc going, but wanted to check if anyone would be interested before I spend hours doing so.

The idea:

A cruise ship crossing the Atlantic has a engine malfunction and sinks. A group of people get to a lifeboat. They wait for help to come, but obviously the characters all have creepy secrets and problems etc.

If anyone has any ideas, let 'em loose. This is only going to work with good characters (not cliche, obviously) so please only take part if you can manage that and write coherently. I'm thinking we'll post a few times a week, so it doesn't matter if you can't get on every day.

Please get back to me if you're interested and I'll make a new thread (or more likely, edit this) with loads more detail.

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Julian (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 78
At the moment, the idea is there, but it's too abstract for people to become really interested; care to expand further on concrete details within that setup? I mean; any ideas for rules, etc?