Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 10:24 PM View Post #1 (Link) Angel Girl
ICeAngel302 (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 6
Okay so this took me two days because the first time I did it, it got ruined (I was so close to finishing aswell TT-TT)

http://loneyangel.deviantart.com/art...Girl-154841038

If eveyone and everything on this earth could be summed up in one word it would be. . .rotten

To truely see, is to become blind.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:47 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Writing_for_a_life (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 10
Originally Posted by ICeAngel302 View Post
Okay so this took me two days because the first time I did it, it got ruined (I was so close to finishing aswell TT-TT)

her legs want to be more detailed (if she is naked) .I think that long curly hair would suit her to .Her wings are beautiful and you could draw her face tooo (eyes, mouth)

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

"Each of us visits this Earth involuntarily, and without an invitation. For me, it is enough to wonder at the secrets."

~ Albert einstein

please critique Walk ( the edited story)

Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector

Times Thanked: 454
Originally Posted by ICeAngel302 View Post

Hey ICeAngel, I just want to say that your drawing is really simple (no offence to you of course)... The idea isn't bad, the drawing just needs a lot of details... I don't know why, but it seems like the page is blank when I look at it, maybe because I am obsessed with details (I've been told :p) Anyway, keep up the good work, and practice drawing...

Last edited by Rose; 01-06-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:31 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Demetri (Offline)
Banned

Times Thanked: 4
I really like the whole idea. The precision, the proportion, is almost perfect, but it's lacking in detail and that spark that makes it special. It's just an average girl with wings - there's nothing that hints at something more. She doesn't have a face - though I think that may have been done purposely, and her hair is just...plain, normal, straight. Just a girl with wings. But I do like the way you've drawn the wings as a kind of protector around her, the hunched back and the arms around her - it's well thought out. Consider working on more detail.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:24 PM View Post #5 (Link)
v.w.123 (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 13
It liked it alot i think for one, though it should be darker and there should be more detail. I absoluetiy love the faceless thing!!!! That's how I draw most of my artwork whe it's full bodied. To me it adds mystery to it and leaves room for the veiwers to make it their own a little bit by imagining a face by themselves. You need to add some shadows to it so that it looks at least a little bit 3-D. Otherwise mi gusta mucha!!! Hahaha!!

OUT OF TOWN 6/29 - 7/1

Old 03-05-2010, 09:42 PM View Post #6 (Link) Cool
Niiah.Heart (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hey, it's Niiah from the chatroom. I like this a lot! You're super talented and trust me, I couldn't do this for crap. I'm just a writer. But really, super, cool.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:58 PM View Post #7 (Link)
InsaneAngel (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
The wings are amazingly good. Sad angels are easier to draw then happy angels i've discovered *at least for me*

Old 11-09-2014, 02:49 AM View Post #8 (Link) hey
Rainbow89 (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
I liked the wings of the angel but the legs seem imbalance? I don't know how to say about that. but if you want draw an angel without a face then u should draw shadow to show that angel got face. And I prefer you draw an angel is flying high. If you wanted to draw naked then u can half naked. I mean upper naked and below chest is cover with the wings. Not all the angel's wings must spread out and fly!

Old 11-09-2014, 12:27 PM View Post #9 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
This thread is four years old and the original poster hasn't been active for a good three.

Closed Thread