Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 06-25-2009, 10:46 PM View Post #1 (Link) Just some fun pics I took a few minutes ago.
Inkweaver (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 6

I am probably a better photographer than a writer!
The last one is a pic of me and one of the chickens, there a couple with me and a pirate hat, but you don't wan't to see those, trust me.

You're never really done for as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to. -The Legend of 1900

Last edited by Inkweaver; 06-30-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:49 PM View Post #2 (Link)
listophergreene (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

I like the homey feel in these. Flowers are always nice, and I like the way you filled most of the picture with the flowers without drowning the picture in them. The focus is nice too.

We have several hundred chickens... I hate them (they stink), and that one looks like it's about to slit your throat with that talon, though apparently it didn't, because you managed to get the photos online ^_^

Do you by chance live on a farm? Or do you just have a few animals around?
Old 08-02-2009, 04:41 PM View Post #3 (Link)
madhatter58 (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 2
Hello!

The flower pictures are nice, but you see them all over the place! They are still very pretty

Haha! The one with you and the chicken is just plain awesomeness. Haha! Go chicken go!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 PM View Post #4 (Link)
PoeticDisaster (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
The ones with the flowers seem simple yet really deliberate. Focusing on that one object, allowing it to take up the main view. But not demand the entire frame. The one with the chicken is funny, I liked it
Old 08-18-2009, 09:59 PM View Post #5 (Link) This post is a reply - don't critique it
Inkweaver (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Thanks guys!I have been working with flowers since I began photography. I use a pretty cheap Kodak so they aren't really at their full potential. I don't really live on a farm, but we do live in the middle-of-nowhere (along with a chicken coop) and I do have a few more of those. Thanks for replying and I hope to post more soon!

You're never really done for as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to. -The Legend of 1900
Old 08-30-2009, 09:35 PM View Post #6 (Link) Nice Photography
VonniiKP (Offline)
Literary Newbie

you are skilled at photography it is common when taking pictures of still images for them to be blured due to accidental movement however these are very clear

however it has to be said that flowers can be very dull this is not trying to be rude but why dont you try changing the background to not only make their colours stand out but also to make the flowers themselves look more appealing

I too consider myself a photographer and i like the chicken photo it looked very rustic and it too was very clear
Old 10-24-2009, 04:24 PM View Post #7 (Link) This post contains more of my work
Inkweaver (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Alright guys! I promised updates and here they are!

Old 11-08-2009, 07:42 PM View Post #8 (Link)
BEthanney:) (Offline)
Literary Newbie

The Photo with the trees is really good, the colors are amazing! The first two are also really good, I like the fact that the flowers are not really extravagant.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:13 PM View Post #9 (Link)
Marmom (Offline)
Literary Newbie

I enjoyed these pictures very much. Especially the ones with the leaves, since I donít get much of that were I live, only on vacation. The second one is so strange, in a good way, I really liked this one. It seems a little off though, is it supposed to be like that? It would make a great macro shot. The wooden plank is interesting and gives of a gloomy feel. The flowers are great in my eyes, and the rustic chicken picture as well.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 AM View Post #10 (Link) This post is a reply - don't critique it
Inkweaver (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Well, the second one was that way through a mistake. My camera is very crappy, but luckily my computer does allow me to touch-up the resolution. Sadly, that one was simply too hard to get right, so I screwed it up a bit and hoped for the best, (it isn't my favorite). By the way, that isn't a wooden plank, it's an outhouse! LOL!