The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 04-20-2008, 12:46 PM View Post #1 (Link) Dragons IX:The Legend of Zendar
Syd Skydreamer (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Location: In a dead world where the skies are red and the land burns with the blood of its innocents...
Times Thanked: 3
The Dragons of Draconia

Long ago, man created the dragons,which to them was known as the chaos crystals. With these, man reshaped the structure of time and space, in an apocalyptic event...
Millenia later, the universe was no longer the same. On a far flung corner of man's empire, a world by the name of Draconia, man had forgotten the ancient lore and had begun civilization anew, this time aided by the other denizens of this brave new world...
And through all this,the dragons watched from afar with keen interest in the fate of this world...

So begins Dragons IX:The Legend of Zendar. A Chaos Fantasy NOVEL by Syd Skydreamer
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM View Post #2 (Link) In connection with the above title
Syd Skydreamer (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Location: In a dead world where the skies are red and the land burns with the blood of its innocents...
Times Thanked: 3
The book is 5% complete as of this writing. Next week i'm posting apreview of the story...and i hope that you'll love it.
As i am writing a very critical exam at the moment, i really don't have time to be at the cafe each week, so please understand and bear with me. I hope to be releasing Chapter 1 sometime this april
Cheers
Syd.