Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 PM View Post #1 (Link) Waterfallclann
Eliseshore (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Once there was a clan of cats...much like Riverclan in Erin Hunters series..that lived in caves...along a river...that thrived for many years...and now is starting to diminish.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:46 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Eliseshore (Offline)
Novice Writer

Waterfallclann Cats
Waterstar-leader
Mossfire-deputy
Hearkenlight-medcat(me!)
Ripplepaw-medcat app.(me!lol)
Courierflight-warrior,apprentice-Dovepaw
Dovepaw-apprentice
...(all other warriors, apprentices and kits will be added here, including elders)
Freezeclan-allie
Snowclan-enemie
Iceclan-enemie
Start roleplaying if you want, please read the Warriors series first though if you havn't!

Last edited by Eliseshore; 03-31-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:54 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Ethereal-Catalyst (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

(Well, it has been awhile, but here I go!)

Spoiler:
Name: Dovepaw
Looks: A light grey with darker ears and paws. Bright and inquisitive green eyes are set into his fairly sleek frame. He's incredibly skinny, but that's only because he's still growing.

Name: Courierflight
Looks: She is a light, sandy brown with darker brown eyes. She, like Dovepaw, is very skinny. She is full grown and of a fairly tall height for a she-cat. She specializes in both fighting as a warrior and serving as a messenger between other groups of cats and her own clan.

Dovepaw burst out of the apprentice den, awkwardly tripping over his own feet and rolling straight into the river with a splash. His head whipped around to see if any other cat were around to see his embarrassing mistake, and unfortunately saw his mentor giggling behind a dainty looking paw. Of course, she was much tougher than met the eye. She was Courierflight, and she had the power to make him either a great warrior or an outcast of the pack. It was really all in how he did during training. "Erm....You didn't see that!" he said to her and pounced upon her in hopes of soaking her fur.

Courierflight sat looking at the water silently when she saw her young apprentice, Dovepaw, come bursting out of his cave and barreling straight into the water. With the shock of the sudden disturbance of her peace she hissed at him, backing away. When she realized it was merely him playing games she sat back on her haunches and began laughing behind her paw, poorly concealing her giggles. "Of course I didn't Dovepaw," she said, not very reassuringly. This cat was going to be a pawful for the entire clan.

You 're always looking back running from the past
You 're always sweating me about the next big heart attack
You 're looking over your shoulder
Staring down the path
I'm falling down
falling down, falling down.

It's in your head
All the voices mistaken
Shake it off shake it off
We're all dying in the end

Falling Down- Atreyu

Old 03-31-2012, 07:57 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Eliseshore (Offline)
Novice Writer

(xD yayz, do you know anhyone on here who reads warriors? WE need a leader and a deputy too)
Hearkenlight got up and roused Ripplepaw. "Time to gather herbs" She said. He got up and followed her out. Hearkenlight climbed up the side of the camp. Ripplepaw struggled to follow her, but made it. Hearkenlight stopped at something and picked it. Ripplepaw recognized it's scent as borage. There was a queen who was going to have kits soon and she might need it. Hearkenlight dropped down into a hole suddenly, and Ripplepaw almost fell in afterwards. He steadied himself and climbed in. It was the medcat den. Hearkenlight had put the borage in the storage and was waiting for him. He walked over. She started the lesson on herbs.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:53 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Clawfire (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 13
Ermů Can I be deputy? xD

Spoiler:
Name: Ravenheart
Appearance: Ravenheart is black with unnaturally black eyes. He has a 'no-nonsense' look about him. His pelt, while wild looking, has a healthy sheen. He is in good shape as well, and can run, climb and swim like any other warrior.
Personality: Ravenheart is known as serious and thoughtful. He has many stories, but most kits are afraid of him. He likes running around the forest, whether alone or with someone, and works hard to keep a good shape to be able to run with the rest of the clan. Although he is one of the oldest members in the clan, he will not give up his daily walks around the forest for a nap, no matter how much he wants it. He is sometimes called on as a warrior in times of dire need.
Other info: He was originally in Iceclan a long time ago before he switched to Waterfallclan, and has a natural resistance to cold which allows him to swim. If he hadn't, he wouldn't be swimming anymore, and barely does either way.
non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like
a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

stuff.
- The Doctor (David Tennant)

Old 07-12-2016, 12:30 AM View Post #6 (Link)
Nightreader (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
I love warrior cats! i cant wait to read this book!

Old 07-13-2016, 08:18 PM View Post #7 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
Nightreader, this thread is FOUR YEARS OLD. Possibly the oldest thread to be bumped ever. These members you're replying to haven't been active for a good 3+ years. Please check the dates on threads before you post in them.

Closed Thread