Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 01-22-2016, 05:58 PM View Post #1 (Link) Hello! So I'm new here..
mysterygirl (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hey guys! I just joined this website..It looks pretty cool! Hope I can make new writing friends and be able to improve my writing here. Ehh..I don't know what to say next haha. Um, I love to write (obviously), photography, and I'm part of a swim team. Yeah..I'm pretty boring. Anyways, tell me about yourselves! I want to meet new people It's okay, I don't bite.

~T
Old 01-22-2016, 08:25 PM View Post #2 (Link)
MonaLon (Offline)
Global Moderator

Times Thanked: 34
Hey mysterygirl! You sounds like you'll fit right in here. Don't be afraid to collaborate with different people on the site through critiquing pieces. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! This place has helped to improve my writing more than anywhere else.

Big project: The Queen of Gosnter

Smaller project: Callback

"Stuff happened." --Something someone said at some point
Old 01-22-2016, 10:59 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Arvo (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
Hey, I'm Arvo, fellow newbie. I also love to write (What a coincidence XP), I dont know much about photography however, and I can't swim TT. Still I would like to learn someday XD. Fantasy is my favorite genre and anime has huge impact on how that came to be. What do you write about?
Old 01-23-2016, 02:36 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Keladry (Offline)
Global Moderator

Times Thanked: 50
Photography! What sort of subjects? If you're into people photography, have you seen ljholloway photography? They're some of my favorites. Also, what genres do you like to write?

A little about me: "Keladry" is the name of a character in a book by my favorite author, Tamora Pierce. I love my kitty, who is called Kitty. I love to write, but I also very much love to teach. And I think that with a name like 'Mysterygirl," I would assume that the part where you say you're "pretty boring" is really a clever mask. You must be hiding something. Hmm.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:35 AM View Post #5 (Link)
mysterygirl (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Thank you guys for replying! I basically like writing about anything that has had a great impact on me (like communism, equality, and etc.) or just some cool story that I thought would be nice on paper...But I mostly write fiction (short stories) and poems. @Keladry, No I haven't! It looks very stunning though. Oh and if I'm hiding something? Hm..You might never know