YWO Social Groups

Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

Old 11-27-2015, 04:31 PM View Post #1 (Link) Hello! <3
thebestweaponisabook (Offline)
Literary Newbie
Times Thanked: 0
I was told to introduce myself by the automatic message sent to me (Thanks Andy!)
My names Carolyn and I'm from the USA
I love to watch Scifi and yeah um I like music?
Though I honestly don't know what to say here so really just hello, if anyone want to help me figure out this site lets become buddies on this quest
So yeah, um I don't know what else to put here so I love you all and thanks for taking the time to read this!
						Last edited by thebestweaponisabook; 11-27-2015 at 04:34 PM.
					 Reason: Just wanted to add more info <3
Old 11-27-2015, 04:39 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Reader.of.Dreams (Offline)
Abstract Thinker
Times Thanked: 1
Hello there, thebestweaponisabook, welcome to YWO!! I'm Reader, but you could also call me Mario (my real name), either one is fine. Glad you have decided to join this community, and if there are any questions you have, I would be willing to help you get them answered (although, for the really tough computer questions, you may have to go to a moderator, as I am just a petty commoner around this site lol.) Hope we can speak sometime, and have a good day.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:58 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Isis (Offline)
Global Moderator
Times Thanked: 355
Hey, welcome to YWO! You'll find a bunch of sci-fi fans on here as well. What kind of work do you like to write?

If you need help figuring out how the forum works, one place to start is this guide to getting started. It will link you to a few important things about how the forum works, and help you figure out the basics of critiquing other people's work and posting your own work.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 11-27-2015, 06:29 PM View Post #4 (Link)
The Enchanted Muggle (Offline)
Literary Artist
Times Thanked: 20
Hello, welcome to YWO!

Originally Posted by sbenzing
Wow. So youre a Korean girl who grew up in Hong Kong, lives in the United States now and is studying Spanish in college? You know that's crazy right?
Jisun: I feel like I'm writing some Twilight shit.
Kanen: Ji, I feel like that all the time.
Kanen: The difference is,
Kanen: this is only your first draft.
Kanen: for her, it was her last.