Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 07-03-2010, 05:32 AM View Post #1 (Link) 'allo!
Rae (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hi y'all! I'm Rae, or Rachel, but I prefer the first I stumbled upon this site while trying to keep my eyes open for just one second more tonight, so I'll have to make this short.

I write mostly doodles: scraps of poetry and outlines for stories, but I have a couple of stories I just need to brush the dust off of,so to speak

My favorite genre to read is mainly fantasy/sci-fi, but my short stories are usually spin-offs of fairytales such as cinderella.

Anything else? I am almost asleep, so this is Rae, signing off;D
Old 07-03-2010, 07:50 AM View Post #2 (Link)
lostbookworm (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 96
Hello, and welcome. I would just like to say that you shall be made to feel welcome, no matter who you meet. If you want to talk, nip in the chatroom. I am usually there along with a few others. (Try to ignore the strange goings on.) Also, do not say sorry. Wink.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:38 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector

Times Thanked: 454
Originally Posted by lostbookworm View Post
Hello, and welcome. I would just like to say that you shall be made to feel welcome, no matter who you meet. If you want to talk, nip in the chatroom. I am usually there along with a few others. (Try to ignore the strange goings on.) Also, do not say sorry. Wink.
O-Em-Gee. xD

You winked as well? Haha.

Anyways, hi Rae, welcome to the site, I am sure that you are going to like it here. (Yes, I know that Kyle mentioned that before *Kyle is lostbookworm*).

Make sure that you check out the FAQ & Rules as well as the Critique Guidelines.

If you need anything else, you could always ask any member here. (Including me of course)

And, one more thing, I chat; anytime lovely. You don't even need to VM me, you'll find me there anyways.

Lastly, enjoy your stay here, and have fun.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:18 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Abominable Toaster (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 12
Hi Rachel, [we share a name! WOOT! ] and welcome to ! I hope you enjoy it here and no one scares you off.
So are you thinking of posting any of your work soon? If you are, and find yourself in need of a critique, or even some advice, you can ask any member on this site. [Including meself]
Again, welcome to the site!

“Art is never finished, only abandoned.”

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old 07-04-2010, 02:04 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Midsummernightsdream (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 10
Welcome to the wonderful world of YWO.... Avoid chat speak and you won't be eaten, and I need to sleep as well