Thread: New Policy
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:07 PM View Post #1 (Link) New Policy
Shaun (Offline)
Dead Person

Times Thanked: 142
This is a message for everyone regarding a two-fold policy. While in general you've all been very good regarding this, I just want to post this reminder, since the potential for it becoming an issue has risen due to recent events.

Andy and I (and George) will not tolerate any bashing of other forum communities here. At the same time, we ask that you not go on other forums just to cause trouble and/or act as though YWO is superior to it. Remember that your actions elsewhere will reflect on us, whether or not that reflection is accurate.

Please keep in mind that even if people from somewhere else come here to cause trouble, that doesn't mean the site they came from is responsible. Do not retaliate by doing the same thing they're doing. If people cause trouble here, the staff here will deal with it here.

While I don't think it has been an issue yet, I have concerns that it may be and I want to make sure that we all understand what our policy on this is. You've all helped to make YWO great, and we'd like to keep it that way, both for our members and the people who hear about us.

Thanks!

Tumblr!

Read my published fiction and non-fiction!

And check out The World in the Satin Bag novel podcast. Help me become rich and donate!

My Random Stuff:
--The World in the Satin Bag: My science fiction, fantasy, and writing blog!
--Check out Cheese & Crackers Original and Cheese & Crackers Superheroes
--The Skiffy and Fanty Show
--Duke and Zink Do America (Political Podcast)

YWO Stuff:
--Buy Survival By Storytelling Magazine (Issue One is available!) Support fellow YWO writers!
--And don't forget to buy something from YWO's Zazzle Store!
--Follow YWO on Twitter.

Spoiler:
This is a call to arms, gather soldiers,
Time to go to war.
This is a battle song, brothers and sisters,
Time to go to war.