View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:07 AM View Post #15 (Link)
Nyx (Offline)
Wordsmith

Times Thanked: 142
Originally Posted by Zombified View Post
Cons
1. Low Moderator presence-It seems that 90% of the time, no Moderator or Administrator is online when most members need them. This is my biggest complaint. (This does not include Bowie's new appointment.)
First off, I think it's only fair that if you're actually going to name the better mods who have been doing their job then Mercy should be named because she does do a lot of work for the site.

Suggestions.
1. Simple enough, mods who are hardly around to do the job they are required to do should be let go. If this were a job, and you hardly showed up to work, what would the boss do?
I don't think it makes sense to drop any mods if we can't replace them. As Alex said, I too check in everyday just incase there's any major disaster or annoying newb that needs to be taken care of. While this, from yours, and many other members pov is not be enough I think it is still somewhat more efficient than just droppings mods and only having two left.
Anyways, the minute Shaun or a well-known member find someone who would be a good replacement, I'm willing to step down from being a mod.

As for me,
The magazine!---obviously I would say this but it's true that it's pretty amazing ;]
Critiquing-- not great yet, but it's picked up
Bowie becoming a mod-- I'm sure we all agree about this one!

Dislikes:
Point System-- I feel like it's still flawed because newbs still manage to post numerous stories/poems without even attempting to do a single crit.

I'll probably think of more and edit this later.
What I don't like about this site is that there isn't enough social drama.

Last edited by Nyx; 11-24-2009 at 03:57 PM.