View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:22 PM View Post #6 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
Originally Posted by Wasted Earthling View Post
Which admin pays the site fees, if it's the one that's AWOL do we need to start working on a contingency plan?

Does this forum software not work on the headers and footers system a lot of other forums do that don't directly require going into the sites coding but allow you to add code through headers and footers, if so can you not drop the embed code for the chatbox into the footer/header and just have a chatbox at the bottom or top of the page?

Also, is there a max age limit on here a lot of people seem to have been members for 9-10 years?
1. Shaun pays the fees, and as far as I know, is happy to do so. I'm also pretty confident he'd never sell this place or abandon it without making sure we have the powers to continue it without him.

2. This forum is a v-bulletin forum and you can go google that and answer your own questions because I don't really understand what you're asking either. I have found nowhere at all in the admin panel where I can edit anything that needs coding. Andy was our tech guy, and he's the AWOL admin, unfortunately, so we're stuck with what we have.

3. What Lalo said. I'm one of the oldest members here (which is weird), as I joined about 6 months after the site was created. I joined when I was 14/15 and I'm now 23. Generally, our age range is 13-25 year olds, and we have a few oldies who make occasional appearances, but those members kind of grew up here or created & pay for the site (Shaun) so we don't mind them. Under thirteens should not be here without parental consent.