View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:49 AM View Post #1 (Link) April Spotlight Suggestions
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
So, since the site seems to be more active than it was a few months ago, I've decided to bring the spotlight back. (It's also a nice thing to have for NaPoWriMo).

So, since it's been a while and we have some new members, here's a crash course in what the spotlight is. Every month, you'll be asked to suggest the best pieces you read in the writing forum. They can be poems, lyrics, short stories, novel chapters, experimental writing, visual art, essays, scripts, and so on.

Also, writing guides from the Guides and Quick Tips sub-forum and poetry from the NaPoWriMo sub-forum are eligible.

There are some restrictions, though.

YOU CANNOT SUGGEST YOURSELF AND YOU CAN ONLY SUGGEST PIECES FOR THE APPROPRIATE MONTH.

That means that for this spotlight you can only suggest pieces that were posted in April. Not in March, not in May. Just April. So, please pay attention to when something was posted or I will eat you.

About a month from now I'll post the actual spotlight, and then I'll open up the May suggestions thread. Everyone got that? Good, I'll only be repeating myself every single month.

Happy suggesting!